Until that day of motherhood comes, I’ll be catching up on some much needed rest.
By the time you become comfortably childless, you tend to transform into an auntie especially to your best friend’s children. Whatever the case, if you don’t have biological nieces or nephews, someone probably views you as auntie. The question: What type of auntie are you?
Childless women and/or couples are still blessed. There’s joy in everything if you learn to develop an attitude of gratitude in life.
1. You don’t hesitate to step up when your friends need a last minute babysitter.
2. You are the “favorite” aunt with so much love to give.
3. Shopping is your superpower especially when it’s time to splurge on yourself.
4. You’re a pro at sarcasm and quick comebacks when people criticize your childless status.
5. Finally, you know how to live and have learned to count your blessings.